Coaches, instructors, managers and parents are tasked with training performers. In most cases they are well trained themselves in the techniques they are teaching, but have very little training as to the impact of their help on the self-image and mental game of the ones they are training. We hope to use our experience in mental management to offer a way for instructors to enhance performance through priniciples that make the task of teaching technique more effective. Very little training is available for coaches these days and we are excited to offer this session.
Mental Management Training Coaches Program is a two-day course where instructors will be introduced to both Mental Management and Performance Coaching concepts.
Who will benefit from this Program:
For any coach who wants training on how to build the client or student at the same time as they teach technique – our goal is to help to make your job easier and help to make you a better coach or instructor!
What will you learn:
- How to structure training to help build self image in your students
- 4 Stages of Learning
- 4 Participation Level
- 4 Readiness Factors
- 4 Coaching Styles
- Guidelines of Coaching
- Importance of Edification
- Benefits of learning from mistakes
- Triad State Analysis
- Mastery Curve
- How people learn
- Teaching Moment
- How to conduct Performance Coaching Session
- Understanding of how the mental game syncs with technique and form
- How to make your coaching program more profitable (including intellectual property)
- Develop an understanding of Mental Management as it pertains to instruction.
For more information call 972-899-9640 or 800-879-5079 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information.