Performance Coaching with Lanny Bassham - 3 Part Webinar Series
Performance Coaching 3 Part Webinar Series with Lanny Bassham
July 13, 20 and 27 - Noon-1:30pm Central Time
- How to integrate essential mental training concepts into your technical training to increase performance is competition.
- Develop a basic understanding of Mental Management as it pertains to instruction.
- How to structure training to help build Self-Image in your students.
- How to get more done in less time, advance students faster, and prepare them better.
- How to maximize the effectiveness of the coach and minimize the pitfalls that cause your students or team trouble.
- How to be a more effective coach by adapting to different coaching styles.
- Determine ways to diagnose if a student is having an issue focusing, a Self-Image issue, or a technical issue
- What to do when a player’s performance drops
- Develop an understanding of how the mental game syncs with technique and form.
- How to adapt your coaching according to students learning styles to increase retention and understanding
- How to make counseling with students more powerful, memorable, and effective.
Early registration pricing ends soon. Limited space available.