Mental Mastery for Shotgun with Lanny Bassham - 3 Part Webinar Series
This training, including all three sessions, will take place on August 17th, 24th, & 31st - 11am -12:30pm central time each week.
Session 1 - August 17th - Identifying What You Need to Do to Have Mental Mastery.
- Think the Way the Top 5% (that do 95% of the winning) Think.
- Identify All the Essential Elements of a Consistent Mental Game.
- Gain an Understanding of How Performance is Generated.
- Learn the Principles of Mental Management and How They Apply to Shotgun
(With a sound foundation, you can move forward in developing an effective mental system you can rely on when it matters!)
Session 2 - August 24th - How To Build an Effective Mental System for Shotgun Sports
- Learn The Three Steps to Consistency
- Learn the Three Phases of a Task.
- Determine the Best Things to Think About Before, During, and After a Shot, Stage, Competition Day, or Event.
- Understand the Differences in a Mental System for Trap, Skeet and Sporting Clays.
(By developing a stable Mental Management System you can rely on, you will have more consistency in any pressure situation! The key to winning is CONSISTENCY)
Stage 3 - August 31st - Learn to Overcome the Obstacles That Cost Shooters Championships
- How to Use Pressure to Your Advantage
- Learn the Secret to Become Fearless in Competitions
- How to Beat Over-trying and Over-Thinking
- What to Do When Score Cost You Points
- Dealing with Negative People and Situations
(To truly implement the Mental Management System, you must learn to eliminate the obstacles that often keep you from winning)